Guidelines for filling application :-
PART-1 (UDYOG AADHAAR RELATED)
With your Udyog Aadhaar Number and Aadhaar Number combination, Validate yourself
and file application. Otherwise Register for Udyog Aadhaar (Click Here) and come back to MyMSME Schemes application.
PART-2 (SCHEME RELATED)
1. Title of the Project- Enter title of the Project
2. Profit statement of MSME unit in last three financial year -
Enter Profit Statement of MSME Unit In Last Three Financial Year
3. Details of MSME Unit's Projects With Design Clinic Scheme -
Enter Details of MSME Unit's Projects With Design Clinic Scheme
PART-3 (UPLOAD RELATED)
1. Principal applicant(MSME Unit/Group of MSMEs/Representative body)
- Upload Principal applicant(MSME Unit/Group of MSMEs/Representative body).
PART-4 CO-APPLICANT (Design Firm / Consultant / Institute)
1. Name of Design Firm/Consultant/Institute - Enter TName of Design
2. Project Coordinator Name - Enter Project Coordinator Name
3. Professional Experience - Enter Professional Experience
4. Arera of Expertise - Enter Arera of Expertise
5. Numbers of Designers Working(In case of desing firm/Institution)
- Enter Numbers of Designers Working(In case of desing firm/Institution)
6. PAN No. - Enter PAN Number
7. Service Tax No.(Please mention.If applicable) - Enter Service
Tax No.(Please mention.If applicable)
8. Address - Enter Address details
9. Tel No.- Enter Telephone Number
10. Mob No. - Enter Title Mobile Number
11. Email Id - Enter Email address
12. Website URL - Enter Website Address
13. Registration status with design clinic scheme(PI register for project application)
- Choose Registration status with design clinic scheme(PI register for
14. Implementing Agency - Select Implementing Agency
15. Undertaking For Not Availed For Same - Choose Undertaking For
Not Availed For Same
Know about this scheme :-
Design Clinic Scheme for Design Expertise to MSME manufacturing sector under NMCP
To bring the MSME sector and design expertise on a common platform and to provide
expert advice and solutions on design problems, resulting in continuous improvement
and value addition for existing products. It also aims at value added cost effective
Nature of assistance
Financial assistance given to MSMEs for design development.
Who can apply?
All MSMEs with EM registration.
Download Scheme Guidelines
ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR :-
Objectives of the scheme
Design Clinic Scheme for Design Expertise to MSME manufacturing sector.
• To create a sustainable design eco system for the MSME sector through continuous
learning and skill development
• Bring the industrial design fraternity closer to the MSME Sector
• Develop an institutional base for the industry’s design requirement;
• Increase the awareness of the value of design and establish design learning in
• Increase the competitiveness of local products and services through design.
• Applicability of project funding is to an individual MSME or a group of MSMEs
2. Brief major activities taken under the scheme
• A Design Company/ Academic Institutions will visit the unit and scrutinize all
designs relevant fields & will suggest next steps to be taken.
• Project Proposal to be prepared and to be submitted to Design Clinic Centre for
• Mobilization and co-ordination workshop for MSME officials.
• Seminar / Workshops (including need assessment survey).
• Promotional Activities such as Orientation programme for stake holders, Study
on Global Practices & Design Clinic Programme of other countries and National Level
• Implemented through National Institute of Design (DIPP Institution).
The scheme is divided in two major parts:
i. Design Awareness- Seminars & Workshop Design Seminars:
One day seminar covering design related topics to sensitize MSME’s about the usage
of design in various facets of their industry. (GOI contribution Rs. 60,000/- per
• Total time allocated for each workshop is 3 - 5 days.
• One day will be spent in visiting Cluster & understanding issues concerned with
cluster. Thereafter there will be training on design clinic solution delivered by
an expert or a group of experts in an interactive manner. (GOI contribution Rs.
3.75 lakh per programme).
ii. Design Projects – Professional Design Projects & Students Design Projects
To facilitate MSMEs to develop new Design strategies and or design related products
and services through project interventions and consultancy. (GoI contribution @
75% for micro, 60% for SMEs for the project range Rs. 15 lakh to Rs. 40 lakh.)
Students Design Projects:
Students in the final year under UG/PG programmes from institutions recognized by
design clinic centre are eligible under this activities for the project work done
for respective MSMEs. (GOI contribution @ 75% for the project cost of Rs. 2 lakh)
No. of MSME benefited
Actual Expenditure (in Crore)
2009-10 to 2011-12
Flow of Scheme
Last updated date : 11/01/2017